It is predicted that the market for animal vaccines will reach US$ 12 billion in 2022 and will increase at a positive CAGR of 9.2% to reach US$ 29 billion by the end of the assessment period in 2022–2032. Sales of animal vaccinations are increasing as illness outbreaks in cattle and canine problems both rise. Also, government spending on R&D in various nations is having a beneficial impact on the demand for animal vaccines.
The offer in this section includes a variety of opportunities, such as the ability to manufacture goods and provide retail, wholesale, and exhibiting services. at worldwide and provincial levels.The researchers at Fact.MR have used extensive rounds of both necessary and optional research to arrive at various estimations and projections for the market demand for animal vaccines.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7123?PJ
Market Players: –
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Zoetis Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Biogenesis Bago
- Indian Immunologicals Ltd.
- Elanco Animal Health Incorporated
- CEVA Animal Health (Pty) Ltd.
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- NEOGEN Corporation
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments Covered in the Animal Vaccines Industry Report
- By Product
- Attenuated Live Animal Vaccines
- Recombinant Animal Vaccines
- DNA Animal Vaccines
- Inactivated Animal Vaccines
- Subunit Animal Vaccines
- By Animal Type
- Livestock Animal Vaccines
- Companion Animal Vaccines
- Livestock Animal Vaccines
- By Route of Administration
- Subcutaneous Administration of Animal Vaccines
- Intranasal Administration of Animal Vaccines
- Intramuscular Administration of Animal Vaccines
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Prominent manufacturers of animal vaccines are capitalizing on increasing government support across countries to promote animal health. This support is translating into the introduction of robust vaccine formulations against a wide variety of pathogen. Moreover, players are emphasizing on mergers, acquisitions and collaborations to secure firm footing in this highly competitive environment. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In August 2020, Merck & Co., Inc. completed the acquisition of IdentiGEN. The company is focusing on studying DNA of animals for livestock. Through this acquisition, Merck intends to provide complete transparency to food processors, producers and retailers, regarding animal traceability solutions to ensure that good quality food is available to consumers
- In January 2022, Zoetis Inc. announced that the U.S Food and Drug Administration has approved SolensiaTM (frunevetmab injection) to control the pain of osteoarthritis in cats, helping improve their mobility, comfort and overall well-being. The injection works by directly targeting the Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), a key OA pain driver