The global automotive pinion gear market is valued at US$ 11.08 billion in 2023 and is forecasted to reach US$ 17.2 billion by 2033, expanding at a CAGR of 4.5% over the next ten years. This report fills in as a rich wellspring of data for key elements, for example, strategy producers, end-use ventures, financial backers, and assessment pioneers. The section represented an extensive offer in the Automotive Pinion Gear Market in the conjecture period 2023 to 2033.
Automotive gears can be made from a variety of metal and nonmetal components, including steel, aluminum, brass, cast iron, carbon steel, plastics, and magnetic alloys. Plastic, which is the main material used for non-metallic gears, is known to produce less noise but has lower strength and load-bearing capacity compared to metallic gears. Pinion gears play a crucial role in transmitting motion from the assembly to the larger gear in vehicle differentials, steering systems, and transmission systems.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8451?PJ
Market Players: –
- B&R Machine and Gear Corporation
- Bharat Gears Ltd.
- BMT International S.A.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Gear Motions
- Mahindra Gears & Transmissions Pvt. Ltd.
- Precipart Corporation
- Renold PLC
- Samsung Gear Ind. Co. Ltd.
Key partners in the Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments of the Automotive Pinion Gear Industry
- By Type :
- Bevel Gears
- Helical Gears
- By Vehicle :
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- By Application :
- Steering Systems
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Fact.MR has provided details regarding key manufacturers of automotive pinion gears in its recently published report. This industry is highly fragmented and none of these companies hold a significant market share.
- In 2021, Swiss gear technology company Humbel, one of the pioneers in producing gearboxes and transmissions, designed prototypes for specific components such as internal ring gears for e-axels and e-gears in electric vehicles.
- In March 2019, Dana Incorporated revealed that it had successfully acquired the Drive Systems division of Oerlikon Group. Dana’s existing technology portfolio, particularly covering high-precision helical gears for the light- and commercial-vehicle sectors has grown as a result of this acquisition.
- ZF announced the integration of MICO, a global leader in precision-engineered hydraulic and electrohydraulic braking systems, with ZF’s portfolio of its off-highway offerings at MINExpo in September 2021. The company has also introduced the Redulus4F Industrial Gearbox Series and Advanced Serviceability Solutions based on the ProVID Condition Monitoring System, which offers quick and effective failure detection.
“Rising Production of Four-wheelers Fueling Sales of Automotive Pinion Gears”
The utilization of helical pinion gears in transmission and steering systems is increasing. Off-road and military vehicles are typically four-wheel drives that utilize more differentials than two-wheel drives utilizing bevel pinion gears.
Spur gears and cylindrical gears with helical tooth lines are examples of helical gears that are utilized with parallel shafts. They are useful for high-speed applications because they have superior tooth meshing than spur gears, are quieter, and can transmit higher weights. Helical gears generate an axial thrust and therefore require the use of thrust bearings.