According to market research and intelligence company Fact.MR, the container handlining equipment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% between 2023 and 2033. In 2023, sales were more than US$ 1.5 billion.Sales of electric/hybrid container handling equipment are increasing as a result of strict carbon emission laws. Strong demand from the Middle East and Asia Pacific is also helping the economy expand. Up to 2031, a $2 billion in revenue is anticipated.
It is anticipated that the test report released by Fact.MR on the container handling equipment market will offer trustworthy information on the several important factors influencing the market’s growth curve. A wealth of information on important aspects, including strategic producers, end-use projects, financial backers, and value pioneers, is included in the research. For the conjectured period of 2023 to 2033, a wide range of options in the market for container handling equipment have been offered in this section.
Download Sample Copy of this Report :-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4193?PJ
Examiners utilized a variety of conspicuous business knowledge devices to integrate reality, figures and market information into market earnings assessments and forecasts.
Key partners in the Market, including industry players, policy makers and financial backers from multiple countries, have continuously realigned their systems and approaches to take advantage of the new open doors. A number of businesses have recently updated their procedures to remain coordinated during the general disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
by equipment type
- automatic stacking crane
- reach stacker
- Terminal Tractor
- Straddle Carrier
- Rail Mounted Gantry Crane
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Rubber Tired Gantry Crane
By promotion method
- Electric/hybrid container handling equipment
- diesel container handling equipment
What can you get from Fact.MR research?
- Factors influencing the overall development of the global container handling equipment market
- Factors that may restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What are the current competitive scenarios in the global Container Handling Equipment market and intricate details pertaining to the potential business prospects of the key market players?
- Pricing strategies of different market players in the global container handling equipment market
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- cargo tech
- kone crane
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, etc.), rest of Europe
- CIS and Russia
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, Korea, ASEAN countries, rest of APEJ)
How can Fact.MR support your strategic move?
The data provided in the Container Handling Equipment Market report provides a comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry insiders can use this data to strategize potential business moves and earn incredible returns in the coming period.
This report covers price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of different offers from market participants. The main motivation behind this report is to help businesses make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
What are the growth prospects across the US and European markets?
Increasing port activity will also boost revenues in the European shipping sector. The UK is considered a major market for container handling equipment, accounting for nearly one-fifth of global demand.
On the other hand, the North American container handling equipment market includes country-by-country analysis, including the United States and Canada. The US container handling equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 2.4% in terms of value over the forecast period .