Antidepressant sales are anticipated to reach $20 billion by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 4%. Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which now have the biggest market share, are expected to see a 2% CAGR in demand over the assessment period of 2021 to 2031. Antidepressant drug sales were predicted to reach over US$ 13 billion in 2021, or over 50% of the market for psychotropic drugs.
The offer in this section includes a variety of opportunities, such as the ability to manufacture goods and provide retail, wholesale, and exhibiting services. The researchers at Fact.MR have used extensive rounds of both necessary and optional research to arrive at various estimations and projections for the global market demand for depression medications.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3215?PJ
Market Players: –
- Johnson and Johnson
- Sebela Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Allergan USA Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Alkermes Plc
Key Segments in Depression Drugs Industry Research
- Drug Type
- Generic Depression Drugs
- Branded Depression Drugs
- Drug Class
- Serotonin-norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Atypical Antipsychotics
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Stimulants
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Disease Type
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Bipolar 1 Disorder
- Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- S Online Pharmacies
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Top manufacturers in the depression drugs market are adopting sustainable growth strategies to diversify their product portfolio, sustain their position in the global market, intensify their customer base, and garner share in the global depression medicines market.
- In June 2021, Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd and Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd announced a joint R&D agreement as well as an agreement for the clinical study of the novel antidepressant candidate NC-2800.