In 2020, the market for fluoroscopy equipment was valued at about US$ 1.9 billion, or about 9% of the total market for medical imaging systems. Fluoroscopy equipment sales are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6% to reach US$ 3.5 Bn by 2031. The demand for C-arms systems, which currently hold the largest market share, is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 to 2031.
The offer in this section comes with a variety of opportunities, including the ability to manufacture goods and engage in appropriation, retail, and exhibiting services. The investigators at Fact.MR have used extensive rounds of both necessary and supplementary research to arrive at various evaluations and projections for the Demand of Fluoroscopy Equipment Market at both the global and regional levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=267?PJ
Market Players: –
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Philips Group
- Lepu Medical Tech Co. Ltd
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments Covered in Fluoroscopy Equipment Industry Research
- Product Type
- Remote-Controlled Fluoroscopy Systems
- Conventional Fluoroscopy Systems
- C-Arms Systems
- FPD Fluoroscopes
- Mobile C-Arms
- Full Size C-Arm
- Mobile Mini C-Arms
- Urology and Nephrology
- Orthopedic & Trauma Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- End User
- Diagnostic Centers
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Fluoroscopy Equipment Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Fluoroscopy Equipment Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Fluoroscopy Equipment Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
The market for fluoroscopy equipment appears to be focused and competitive due to the presence of prominent market players. Several growth strategies have been observed, including penetration into untapped regions, strategic partnerships and collaborations, and intensive product development initiatives.
Product innovations and upgrades in existing product lines are used by top companies in the fluoroscopy equipment market to gain a competitive advantage.
Recently conducted research reveals that manufacturers are integrating innovative tools including Microsoft’s HoloLens and Google Glass in the wearable visual-overlay devices, which enables the end user to retrieve information for image-guided intervention.