According to a report by FactMR, the global geosynthetic clay liners (GCL) market is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. Geosynthetic clay liners are composite materials that consist of a layer of bentonite clay sandwiched between two geotextiles or other geosynthetics.
The report notes that the growth of the construction industry is a key driver of the geosynthetic clay liners market. Geosynthetic clay liners are widely used in various construction applications, such as landfill liners, mining waste containment, and road and rail embankments. As the construction industry continues to grow, the demand for geosynthetic clay liners is also expected to increase.
Additionally, the report highlights the increasing focus on environmental regulations and sustainable waste management practices as a factor driving the growth of the geosynthetic clay liners market. Geosynthetic clay liners are used in landfill liners and other waste containment applications to prevent the leakage of toxic substances into the surrounding environment.
The report also notes that the Asia Pacific region is expected to be the largest market for geosynthetic clay liners, driven by the growth of the construction industry in countries such as China and India. Some of the key players in the global geosynthetic clay liners market include GSE Environmental, TenCate Geosynthetics, Naue GmbH & Co. KG, Officine Maccaferri S.p.A., and Solmax International Inc.
Overall, the geosynthetic clay liners market is expected to continue growing over the coming years due to the increasing demand for waste containment solutions and sustainable construction practices, particularly in the Asia Pacific region
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2028
Segmentation of Geosynthetic Clay Liners Industry Research
- By Product Type :
- By Technology :
- Composite Laminate
- By Application :
- Fuel Spillage Containment
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Manufacturer’s Growth Stratagems
The demand for GCL in the international market space is also supposed to be supplemented by the hiring of local talent and repeated research and development expenditures by different companies to increase their overall production & product efficiency. Key titans also favor expanding their customer bases and production capacity as preferred strategies.
- The BENTOMAT DN-HS geosynthetic clay liner, which is a reinforced GCL with improved slope stability for use in containment systems present in seismic areas, was introduced by CETCO in February 2020 as an updated version of the BENTOMAT product line.
- In order to upgrade the production capacity of its existing GCL facility in Malaysia and produce Bentofix X products with polyethylene coating, NAUE Group renovated it in 2020.
Key Companies Profiled
- Agru America
- NAUE Group
- GSE Holdings
- Terrafix Geosynthetics Inc.
- Nilex Inc.
- Laviosa Chemica Mineria
- Layfield Group Ltd
- Global Synthetics
- ABG Ltd.
Why US has High Demand for the Market?
The United States has a high demand for the geosynthetic clay liners market due to several factors, including:
- Rising demand for hazardous waste management and solid waste disposal in the US is predicted to increase demand for geosynthetic clay liners because these materials are frequently utilized in waste containment facilities. The US waste management sector is also expanding.
- Increasing construction sector: As a result of the widespread usage of geosynthetic clay liners in applications including dam liners and canal liners, the US construction industry is predicted to continue to expand, particularly in infrastructure projects.
Government mandates: The US government has put in place strict mandates for waste management and environmental protection, which necessitate the installation of high-quality containment liners, including geosynthetic clay liners, to preserve the environment.