Rapid advances in healthcare diagnostics technology have benefited the worldwide market, with governments investing in large clinical and diagnostic laboratories to enable reliable testing for a variety of chronic and infectious diseases. From 2015 to 2021, the industry flourished at a CAGR of 7.5%.
Sequencing-based monitoring is quickly gaining traction as a reliable method of detecting a wide range of bacterial and viral strains, as well as a wide range of unknown diseases. As a result, next-generation sequencing (NGS) is gaining traction as a viable treatment option for a variety of infectious diseases. Furthermore, opportunities are projected to abound throughout chronic illnesses, particularly in cancer and agrigenomics.
Download Sample Copy of This Report:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5932?PJ
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA (Merck Millipore)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies
- Promega Corporation
- Illumina Inc.
- Integrated DNA Technologies Inc. (Danaher Corporation)
- New England Biolabs
- Tecan Trading AG
Key NGS Sample Preparation Market Survey Highlights and Projections
- MR analysis provides NGS Sample Preparation Market demand-supply assessment, revealing NGS Sample Preparation Market sales to grow from 2022 to 2032
- The report provides sales outlook on NGS Sample Preparation Market, opining NGS Sample Preparation Market revenues to register a High CAGR during 2022-2032
- Sales Channel will remain the largest category on the basis of retail, holding market share
- NGS Sample Preparation Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- NGS Sample Preparation Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
- Japan and South Korea NGS Sample Preparation Market demand likely to grow at a steady clip during 2022-2032
Key Segments Covered in the NGS Sample Preparation Industry Report
- By Product Type :
- NGS Sample Preparation Instruments
- NGS Sample Preparation Kits, Reagents & Consumables
- By Application :
- Drug & Biomarker Discovery
- Precision Medicines
- Animal Research
- By End User :
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- NGS Sample Preparation Market Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on NGS Sample Preparation Market reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- NGS Sample Preparation Market Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of the NGS Sample Preparation Market
- NGS Sample Preparation Market Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s NGS Sample Preparation Market sales outlook offers category and segment-level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional levels.
- NGS Sample Preparation Market Consumption by Demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis
What insights does the NGS Sample Preparation Market report provide to the readers?
- NGS Sample Preparation Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end-use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each NGS Sample Preparation Market
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of NGS Sample Preparation Market in detail.