The global offshore drone inspection market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 421.6 million in 2023 and is expected to progress at a CAGR of 13% to reach US$ 1,456.8 million by the end of 2033.In 2023, the global drone services market is estimated to be valued around US$ 6.6 billion. While the drone inspection service market will be valued at US$ 2 billion. In terms of value the deployment of offshore drone inspection accounted for nearly 21% share of the global drone inspection service market at the end of 2022.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Offshore Drone Inspection Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8159?PJ
Market Players: –
- Texo DSI
- Avitas Systems, Inc.
- Terra Drone Corp.
- Sky-Futures Ltd.
- Martek Aviation
- BAE Systems Inc.
- Airobotics Ltd.
- Aerodyne Group
- Australian UAV Pty Ltd.
- Viper Drones
- Sphere Drones
- Mistras Group
- Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd.
Prominent offshore drone inspection service providers are Texo DSI, Avitas Systems, Inc., Terra Drone Corp., Sky-Futures Ltd., Percepto, Martek Aviation, BAE Systems Inc., Airobotics Ltd., Aerodyne Group, Australian UAV Pty Ltd., Viper Drones, Sphere Drones, Phoenix-Wings, Mistras Group, Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd.
Major players in the offshore drone inspection market are focused on developing and launching drone solutions that are not only innovative but also cost-effective for end users. Apart from that, companies are investing in new entrants to capitalize on their ideas and innovations.
Some of the key developments are:
- In July 2021, Texo DSI has announced the successful delivery of 3D digital twins of four offshore platforms, Tern Alpha, Cormorant Alpha, North Cormorant and Eider Alpha, to client TAQA in the North Sea. Texo deployed his UAV where they collected survey data from all four facilities, and the operation got completed immediately.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key service providers of offshore drone inspection positioned across regions, Deployment of technology, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Segmentation of Offshore Drone Inspection Industry Research
- By Drone Type :
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
- Hybrid Wing
- By Application :
- Filming & Photography
- Inspection & Maintenance
- Mapping & Surveying
- Surveillance & Monitoring
- By End Users :
- Oil & Gas Rigs
- Offshore Wind Turbines
- Port & Ships
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Offshore Drone Inspection Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.