The global snacks market is anticipated to register a steady expansion, according to the latest report by Fact.MR. The report estimates market revenues to increase at a steady rate during the forecast period.
Currently, consumers are more concerned about their snacking habits. Earlier, snacks were considered to be stop-gap food between meals. At present, they are being consumed with meals across many developed economies. This has led to a higher adoption of healthy snacking products such as extruded snacks, on the back of their metabolic benefits. Manufacturers are focusing on making alterations in the nutritional content of extruded snacks, by modifying digestion capability of starch and protein. In addition, the fast-paced lifestyle of people is driving adoption of packaged food such as bakery, and confectionary products.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=50
8 Estimations by Fact.MR’s Report for the Global Snacks Market
- North America is expected to remain dominant in the global snacks market, in terms of revenues. The market in this region is projected to register the highest CAGR through 2022.
- The market in Europe is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 4,979.2 Mn between 2017 and 2022.
- Biscuits will continue to be sought-after among products, with sales estimated to account for the largest revenues by 2022-end. Sales of biscuits are expected to account for more than half share of the market during the forecast period.
- Sales of bars are estimated to register the fastest expansion through 2022, and will remain the second most lucrative product in the global snacks market.
- Supermarkets/hypermarkets will remain the largest distribution channels for snacks.
- Convenience stores will stick to their position of being the second most lucrative distribution channels for snacks during the forecast period.
- Based on source, although wheat is projected to remain dominant in the global snacks market, sales of millets are estimated to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
- The report identified key players actively participating in the market, which include CALBEE, Inc., Britannia Industries Limited, Lotus Bakeries NV, Mondelez International, Inc., ITC Limited, Campbell Soup Company, Nestle SA, Kraft Foods Group, Inc., Kellogs, and National Biscuit Industries Ltd SAOG.
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Nuts & Seeds
- Cookies & Biscuits
- Meat Snacks
- Cereal Bars
- Salty Snacks
- Other Snacks
- Sales Channel
- Snacks Sales via Modern Trade
- Snacks Sales via Departmental Stores
- Snacks Sales via Specialty Stores
- Snacks Sales via Online Stores
- Snacks Sales via Drug Stores
- Snacks Sales via Convenience Stores
- Snacks Sales via Other Sales Channels
- Source Type
- Wheat Snacks
- Maize Snacks
- Rye Snacks
- Rice Snacks
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat Snacks
- Other Sources
- Organic Snacks
- Conventional Snacks
The report covers following Snacks Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Snacks Market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Snacks Market
- Latest industry Snacks Market with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Snacks Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Snacks Market demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Snacks Market major players
- Snacks Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Snacks Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583