Structured Cabling Market has seen a huge increase in popularity in recent years due to the rapidly expanding need for more network capacity and the impressive adoption of 5G technology. Future updates will benefit greatly from structured cabling, which also provides the advantages of quicker installation and less bulky wiring. As a result, the IT & telecommunications, corporate, industrial, and other sectors of the economy have an increasing demand for structured cabling. According to Fact.MR, the global market for structured cabling is expected to expand at a phenomenal CAGR of more than 7% through 2031.
The European Commission (EC) asserts that EU firms, which make up 90% of the industry globally, dominate the global cableways market. Structured cabling manufacturers’ markets are rising because to 5G rollouts, but supplier sales are also increasing thanks to the IT and telecoms industries’ steady growth.. According to the “U.S. The United States Telecommunication Organization’s report, “Telecom Industry Metrics & Trends 2020,”Between 1996 and 2020, targeted government financial assistance for broadband and benevolent regulatory policies have stimulated more than US$ 1.7 trillion in investment, which is continually increasing and opening up new possibilities. Structured cabling manufacturers are hopeful about expanding their sales footprint in the upcoming years as major sectors are anticipated to show promising growth.
- Hardware (Copper Cables, Fiber Cables, Racks and Cabinets, Patch Panels and Cross Connects
- Software Services (Installation & Consultation, Managed Services, Maintenance & Support)
- IT & Telecom (Telecom Operators, Data Centers, Others)
- Industrial (Discrete & Process Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Others)
- Transportation & Logistics Others
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Takeaways from Structured Cabling Market Study
- In 2020–2021, the worldwide market for structured cabling had growth of over 7%; this growth rate is expected to continue during the next years.
- With about a 34% market share, hardware structured cabling solutions are expected to dominate the industry.
- With a predicted share of about 43% through 2031, the IT & telecommunications sector will likely continue to be the dominant market for makers of structured cabling.
- With a nearly 90% market share in this lucrative regional industry, the United States will continue to be in the limelight as the largest structured cabling market in North America.
- With over one-third of the demand share, the UK and France will continue to lead the European market for structured cabling.
- Over the next 10 years, APEJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan) will have the fastest development as another potential market for structured cabling. About one-third of the demand in APEJ will come from China.
Key companies in the worldwide structured cabling market are concentrating on releasing more diversified cabling solutions as the competition heats up in an effort to draw in long-term clients.
- In 2020, Corning Incorporated introduced a broad range of new structured cabling products, including RocketRibbonTM Data Center Interconnect solutions, EDGE8® Corning’s Fiber Optics Structured Cabling Solutions, and others.
- The IndustrialNetTM Copper Cabling Solutions, Opti-Core IndustrialNetTM PCF Fiber Optic Cabling Solutions, and other innovative wide-ranging structured cabling solutions from Panduit Corp. were introduced in 2020.
- In 2020, The Siemen Company will provide a new line of Fiber Optic Monitoring Solutions.
Demand from Industrial Sectors is Surge, Supporting Growth
The industrial Internet of Things (IoT) makes extensive use of structured cabling because it is incredibly effective at delivering end-to-end network connection and optimising the operating environment. In the upcoming years, demand for structured cabling is expected to increase due to the industrial IoT’s rapid rise.
The global industrial IoT market is expected to generate 41.6 billion connected IoT devices and 79.4 zettabytes (ZB) of data by 2025, according to a research from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). By 2022, total IoT investment is expected to exceed US$ 1 trillion globally. These numbers show that there will be a big market for makers of structured cabling in the upcoming years.
Who is Winning?
The market for structured cabling offers a very competitive atmosphere. Key firms are broadening their product lines in an effort to capture the majority of the market’s potential.
- In 2020, Lehgrand SA introduced a wide range of structured cabling management and solutions, including WorkStation Solutions, Optic Fibre Ducting Raceway, and others.
- In 2020, Belden Inc. introduced its new line of structured cabling solutions, including the GigaBIX® Multi System, System 4800LX, and Belden® 10GX® System.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1030
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583