Particularly since the COVID outbreak started, swab sticks have experienced a noticeable rise in demand. The simplicity of use, low cost, and speedy screening of medical swabs are driving the market globally.
The use of swabs and shafts in industries other than healthcare is increasing due to the availability of various shaft and swab materials. Swab stick sales are anticipated to increase 1.8X from 2022 to 2032 thanks to these causes. The healthcare sector has a great deal of trouble identifying and controlling the spread of infectious diseases as a result of numerous risk factors. Due to their ease of use for collecting samples for testing, swab sticks are increasingly in demand as infectious diseases spread around the globe.
Download a Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7219?PS
How Can the Demand Growth of Swab Sticks Get Dented?
Sponge swabs, an alternative to swab sticks that can be used to determine whether a pathogen is present or not, are becoming more and more common. These swabs are the best for screening each probable site. Swab sticks can occasionally be used to detect infections, but not in the absence/presence test.
The high-tech polyurethane sponge swab also provides a number of benefits, including accuracy in detection and quantification as well as resistance to flaking during sample collection. With the help of this tool, samples can be taken from a variety of surfaces. Since these alternatives get over swab sticks’ drawbacks, the market expansion is anticipated to be somewhat hindered.
Key Companies Profiled
- Hologic Inc.
- OraSure Technologies
- Other Market Players
What insights does this research provide to readers?
- The report gives information in the emerging market in the Swab Sticks industry across the world.
- The markets that are expected to overtake the major economies in terms of economic growth in the coming decade are highlighted in the report.
- The updates given in the report are with the impact of Covid-19 on the Swab Sticks industry.
- The report has also studied how the vaccination rollouts have impacted the Swab Sticks market and its individual economies.
- The report includes some key threats that may hamper the growth of the market and strategies to survive the threats.
- The report presents the average annual GDP growth rates of the global Swab Sticks markets for the year 2023-2033.
- Internal, and external challenges and future growth opportunities to the market players in the Swab Sticks market are included in the report.
Swab Sticks Industry Survey by Category
- Swab Sticks Market by Sterility:
- Sterile Swab Sticks
- Non-sterile Swab Sticks
- Swab Sticks Market by Tip Material:
- Cotton swab stick
- Synthetic swab stick
- Swab Sticks Market by Shaft Material:
- Paper Swab Sticks
- Metal/Wire Swab Sticks
- Plastic Swab Sticks
- Wood Swab Sticks
- Swab Sticks Market by Application:
- Specimen Collection
- Disinfection/ Cleaning
- Swab Sticks Market by End Use:
- Hospitals and ASCs
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Specialty Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Research and Development Centers
- Swab Sticks Market by Sales Channel:
- B2B Sales of Swab Sticks
- B2C Sales of Swab Sticks
- Online Retailing
- Pharmacy and Drug Store
- Swab Sticks Market by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & ASEAN
Fact MR provides an overview of the market’s size based on key regions, end-user applications, products, and kinds. The Swab Sticks Market Covers research then delves into the profiles of the major players, including their growth strategies, pricing policies, profit margins, and analyses of their value chains and production processes. The knowledge contained in this report serves as a solid foundation for the projections made over the forecast period.