Global demand for assistive technologies for visually impaired people stands at a market value of US$ 4.2 billion in 2023 and is extrapolated to rise at an astronomical 13.1% CAGR from 2023 to 2033. As such, the global assistive technologies for visually impaired market is forecasted to reach US$ 14.4 billion by the end of 2033.
Assistive technologies are those that are designed to help disabled and challenged people lead a normal and comfortable life. The number of people with disabilities has been increasing rapidly in recent years owing to rising cases of trauma and road accidents. The rising incidence of vision impairment and blindness around the world will also majorly influence shipments of assistive devices for visually impaired people in the future.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4635?PJ
Assistive Technologies Demand for Visually Impaired Market segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the assistive technologies demand for visually impaired market with detailed segmentation on the basis product type, end-users and key regions.
- By Product Type :
- Educational Devices & Software:
- Braille Duplicators & Writers
- Braille Computers
- Mathematical & Science Devices
- Reading Machines
- Mobility Devices:
- Low Vision Devices:
- Smart Glasses
- VTS Link
- Magnifying Lenses
- By End-users :
- Blind Schools
- Enterprises & Social Organizations
- Personal Use
- Federation & Hospitals
- By Key Regions :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
“This taxonomy prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Assistive Technologies Demand for Visually Impaired Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Assistive Technologies Demand for Visually Impaired Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Assistive Technologies Demand for Visually Impaired Market
Product Promotions and Product Launches to Shape Market Landscape
The assistive technologies demand for visually impaired market consists of the following players:
- VFO group
- Amedia Corporation
- Dolphin Computer Access Ltd
- HumanWare Group
- Cambium Learning and Access Ingenuity
to name a few. Product promotions and product launches constitute principal strategies of the market players.
For example, Dolphin Computer Access Ltd shall promote their Connect & Learn, Whiteboard Wizard and EasyReader technologies at the upcoming VIEW 2020 Conference in Birmingham, Ireland.
These Qualified Teacher of the Visually Impaired (QTVI) driven innovations aim to provide low-vision learners acquire quality education.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Assistive Technologies Demand for Visually Impaired Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.