Orthopedic shoes are special type of shoes designed to accommodate footwear needs of individuals possessing one of several foot disorders, medical conditions or diseases. This type of shoes are designed for the patients who are suffering from issues such as plantar fasciitis, hammer toes, blisters, bunions, foot injuries, heel spurs, alignment issues of the musculoskeletal system, unequal leg length, diabetes, etc. Moreover, orthopedic shoes are best for those who are suffering foot-related disorders such as wider toe box, or need orthotic or insoles for arch support. Orthopedic shoes are worn by people of all ages who suffer from poor foot mechanics as they are specifically designed to support the structure and mechanics of the foot, ankle and leg.
In most of the countries, the cost of orthopedic footwear is reimbursed. For instance, in the U.S. a medical doctor must diagnose an individual’s medical issues and provide a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) for the individual’s expense in purchasing orthopedic shoes. Insoles and arch supports for orthopedic purposes are completely reimbursed in most of the countries.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1159?PJ
Examples of some of the key players in the global orthopedic footwear market are Aetrex Worldwide, Inc., Podartis S.r.l, Orthofeet Inc., Ablegaitor LLC., Drew Shoe Corporation, DJO, LLC, Apex Foot Health, Inc., Birkenstock digital GmbH, ORTHOPEDIC SOLUTIONS, etc. Acquisition, mergers, strategic collaborations, and technology play vital roles in the growth of the global orthopedic footwear market.
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Orthopedic Footwear Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Orthopedic Footwear Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Orthopedic Footwear Market
The global market for orthopedic footwear is segmented on basis of consumer group, distribution channel and geography.
Segmentation by Consumer Group
Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Store based
- Shoes store
- Departmental Store
- Other Stores
- Online Store
The adult orthopedic footwear market segment will dominate the orthopedic footwear market due to its large target audience from this consumer group. The online store segment is expected to mark high growth rate during the forecast period. The increasing number of patient suffering from swollen feet- lymphedema – edema, plantar fasciitis – heel pain, flat feet – fallen arches, bunions – hallux valgus, hammertoes, heel spurs are primarily driving this market. Additionally, increasing number of patient suffering from diabetes, and arthritis also propelling the market. The booming demand of orthopedic footwear by patient those recovering from foot surgery also strengthening the orthopedic footwear market.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)