The U.S. drone market is projected to expand rapidly at 22.2% CAGR to reach a market valuation of US$ 82.9 billion by 2032, up from US$ 11.1 billion in 2022.Demand is surging due to the high usage of drones for both, commercial and recreational purposes, along with the incorporation of advanced technology undertaken by drone manufacturers in the market, with the western region of the country accounting for bulk of the market share.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of U.S. Drone Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7376?PJ
Market Players: –
- 3D Robotics Inc.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- General Atomics
- The Boeing Company
- Northrop Grumman
- Eagle Pro Industrial Tools Inc.
- Hoodman Corporation
- Transdigm Group Inc.
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Drone Market
The U.S. drone market is expanding rapidly on the back of innovation being undertaken by key players in the market. Prominent drone manufacturers are incorporating advanced features and functions in drones and are also focusing on research & development and collaborative activities to gain an edge over their competitors in the market.
Companies are also focusing on state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools such as advanced assemble techniques, robotic automation, etc., leading to quality enhancement in the market.
For instance :
- The Boeing Company, in 2021, set up a new factory to produce a carrier-based drone for the U.S. navy in Illinois. This production expansion will result in high-fidelity models, thereby driving efficiency, quality, and flexibility throughout the production process.
- Northrop Grumman and Martin UAV conducted successful flight testing of an unmanned aircraft system in 2021.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of drones positioned across the U.S., sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global U.S. Drone Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global U.S. Drone Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global U.S. Drone Market
Categorization of U.S. Drone Industry Research
- U.S. Drone Market by Drone Type :
- Consumer/Civil Drones
- Commercial Drones
- Military Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by Product Type :
- Fixed Wing Drones
- Rotary Wing Drones
- Hybrid Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by Payload :
- Drones up to 25 Kg Drones
- 25 Kg- 50 Kg Drones
- 50 Kg – 100 Kg Drones
- 100 Kg -1150 Kg Drones
- Above 150 Kgs Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by Power Source :
- Electric Drones
- Gas/Gasoline/Diesel Drones
- Hybrid Drones
- U.S. Drone Market by End Use :
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Delivery & Logistics
- Media & Entertainment
- Construction & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Security & Law Enforcement
- Recreational Activity
- U.S. Drone Market by Sales Channel :
- Online Stores
- Direct to Consumer
- Third-Party Online
- Modern Trade Channels
- Electronic Stores
- Franchised Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Stores
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)