As per the latest estimates, the global belt scales market is valued at US$ 1.18 billion in 2023 and is forecasted to reach US$ 1.62 billion by the end of 2033. Worldwide belt scale shipments are predicted to rise at 3.2% CAGR over the next ten years.
A belt scale is an industrial equipment that is used to gauge and measure the flow rate or weight of material travelling on a moving conveyer belt. Belt scales are extensively used in industries dealing with massive amounts of material and require precise weighing capabilities. Food and beverages, mining, pharmaceuticals, etc. are prime industry verticals where demand for belt scales is high.
Key Segments of Belt Scales Market
- Idler Type
- Single Idler
- Multi Idler
- Weighing Capacity
- Light (Less than 1500 t/h)
- Moderate (1500 – 5000 t/h)
- Heavy (More than 5000 t/h)
- End-Use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Energy & Power
Key partners in Market including industry players, policymakers, and financial backers in different nations have been persistently realigning their systems and ways to deal with carry out them to take advantage of new open doors. Numerous lately have updated their procedures to stay coordinated in the setting of overall disturbances brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Belt Scales Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Belt Scales Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Belt Scales Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Belt Scale Market – Competitive Landscape
- To capitalize on the growing demand for conveyor belt scales in the mining industry, Sensortechnik, a leading player operating in the belt scales market launched the new H-Sensortechnik optical scale in 2018. The belt scale system leverages laser technology to calculate the volume of the material on the conveyor systems.
- In order to enhance the speed of production and accuracy of measurement, a group of researchers developed a digital algorithm to filter out noise created by conveyor vibrations and products in motion. The study conducted concluded the digital algorithm could effectively measure the weight of items of different lengths which are transported on the conveyor in a random order.
- In 2018, a conveyor belt scale system was designed specifically to measure the weight and flow rate of electronic components for instances where electromagnetic interferences could impact the readings. The novel belt scale system leverages fiber Bragg grating to accurately measure the weight of electronic components.
Leading players operating in the belt scale market include Covey Weigh LLC, Thayer Scales Inc., Tecnetics Industries, Inc., Saimo Technology Pty Ltd, and Yamato Weighing & Information Technology.