The term “bioactive materials market” refers to the sector of materials created to interact specifically with biological processes, facilitating tissue regeneration and repair. These materials come from natural sources including collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chitosan and include bioceramics, biopolymers, and biomaterials. They are often employed in the medical sector for tasks including tissue engineering, bone restoration, and wound healing. A growing need for medical operations, an ageing population, and an increase in the usage of biocompatible and biodegradable materials are some of the reasons driving the market. Due to the rising need for cutting-edge medical treatments and the growing importance of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials, it is anticipated to rise in the next years.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6357
Market Segments Covered in Bioactive Materials Industry Analysis
- By Material
- Bioactive Glass
- Bioactive Glass Ceramic
- Bioactive Composite Material
- Other Bioactive Materials
- By Type
- Powdered Bioactive Materials
- Moldable Bioactive Materials
- Granulated Bioactive Materials
- Injectable Bioactive Materials
- By Application
- Bioactive Materials for Dentistry
- Bioactive Materials for Surgery
- Bioactive Materials for Bioengineering
- Bioactive Materials for Other Applications
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Together, North America and Europe command over 65% of global bioactive material revenue, owing to their advanced healthcare infrastructure.
- The market in South Asia is expected to witness a CAGR of over 14% during the forecast period.
- Revenue through bioactive glass ceramic is expected to increase 160 BPS during 2021 – 2031.
- Powdered bioactive materials account for over two-fifth of global demand; however, demand for injectable bioactive materials is expected to grow at a faster pace.
- Together, dentistry and surgery applications make up more than 70% revenue share of bioactive materials.
- Top five players manufacturing bioactive materials accounted for 23% market share in 2020.
Key Companies Profiled
- Zimmer Holding Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- DePuy Synthes
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Pulpdent Corporation
- Bioactive Bone Substitutes Oy
- Lasak s.r.o
- Bioretec Ltd.
- Septodont Holding
- C.I. TAKIRON Corporation
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics
Size of Bioactive Materials Market
A short viewpoint offered in the report elucidates the macro-economic aspects that influence the growth drivers of Bioactive Materials Market which includes global GDP of Bioactive Materials Market growth rate, various industries growth rate, such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and others.
This newly published and insightful report compounds sheds light on key dynamics, Key Trends of Bioactive Materials Market and their impact on the overall value chain from Bioactive Materials Market to end-users, which are expected to transform the future of the Bioactive Materials Market sales.