The market for equipment and technology used to detect, measure, and safeguard against ionising radiation in the medical sector is referred to as the medical radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market. This covers equipment such as radiation dosimeters, radiation survey meters, and radiation shielding items. The market is fueled by factors like the rising use of radiation in medical procedures, the demand for safety and regulatory compliance, and technological advancements. The market is anticipated to expand in the upcoming years as a result of the rise in ionising radiation-using medical operations and public awareness of the importance of radiation safety precautions.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6505
Key Market Segments Covered in Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Industry Research
Radiation and Monitoring Products
- Personal Dosimeters
- Area Process Monitors
- Environmental Radiation Monitors
- Surface Contamination Monitors
- Radioactive Material Monitors
- Gas-filled Detectors
- Solid State Detectors
Key Companies Profiled
- Amray Group
- Arktis Radiation Detectors Ltd
- Mirion Technologies, Inc.
- Sun Nuclear Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Fortive Corporation
- Bertin Instruments
- Polimaster, Inc.
- Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.
- PTW Freiburg GmBH
- Ludlum Measurements, Inc.
- Bar-Ray Products Inc.
- Arrow-Tech Inc.
- Infab Corporation
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global medical radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market to top US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031.
- Personal dosimeters projected to reach valuation of around US$ 300 Mn by 2031.
- Sales of environment radiation monitors projected to record around 3% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- The market in Japan to record 3% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031.
- China forecast to reach a projected market size above US$ 105 Mn by 2031.
- The market in Canada projected to expand at above 4% CAGR over the next 10 years.
Companies leverage strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability. Companies operating in the market are also acquiring start-ups working on radiation detection, monitoring, and safety technologies to strengthen their product capabilities.
- In 2019, IBA Dosimetry launched myQA® iON, a unique environment for rapid and accurate cancer patient QA in proton therapy. myQA iON substantially reduces the required time for patient QA.
- In 2019, Kromek launched the D3S PRD personal radiation detector. It is a high-speed SPRD (spectroscopic radiation detector) or PRD replacement that is a cost-effective radiation detection device, and puts a very powerful and sensitive radiation detector into the hands of first-line users.
- In 2020, Thermofisher Scientific and Nano Pin Technologies Inc. collaborated to advance blood-based infectious disease detection technology through the development of highly sensitive liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LC-MS)-based workflows.