At present, the global diagnostic imaging centers market is valued at US$ 83 billion and is projected to progress at a CAGR of 5.2% through 2027, as per detailed industry research done by Fact.MR.
High prevalence of chronic diseases, growing geriatric population, and increasing demand for medical imaging for early diagnosis are prime factors that are expected to positively influence the growth of the diagnostic imaging centers market across the forecast period (2022-2027). Rising focus on healthcare and increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure development are also expected to drive market expansion over the coming years.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7664
Key Segments in Diagnostic Imaging Centers Industry Research
- By Type :
- Computer Tomography (CT-Scan) Centers
- Medical Radiological Laboratories
- Dental or Medical X-ray Laboratories
- Ultrasound Imaging Centers
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Centers
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7664
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- At present, the global diagnostic imaging centers market is valued at US$ 83 billion.
- The market for diagnostic imaging centers is expected to evolve at a 5.2% CAGR from 2022 to 2027.
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, growing geriatric population, increasing demand for early diagnosis, technological advancements in medical imaging, and supportive government initiatives are expected to drive market growth over the next five years.
- The market is anticipated to reach US$ 107 billion by 2027.
- At present, the U.S. diagnostic imaging centers market stands at US$ 22 billion.
- High costs of medical imaging and lack of reimbursement policies are expected to have a constraining effect on market growth to some extent.
- Demand for computer tomography (CT-Scan) centers is projected to increase at a CAGR of 4.7%.
- Demand for diagnostic imaging centers in Japan is slated to increase at a CAGR of 3% through 2027.
Competitive Landscape :
Diagnostic imaging center providers are focusing on expanding their business scope by enhancing their network and providing affordable services to patients to drive their revenue generation capacity.
- In January 2022, UnitedHealthcare, a managed healthcare and insurance provider based in the United States, announced the launch of a new program, which will allow patients to avail low-cost imaging services. Diagnostic centers and hospitals that are in contract with UHC had to submit an online questionnaire to become a Designated Diagnostic Provider.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7664
Diagnostic imaging service providers are expected to deploy new and innovative imaging technologies to provide more accurate results and better imaging services. Companies operating in the market are also anticipated to focus on partnerships and collaborations to expand their business scope.
Key players such as SimonMed/Dignity Health, Hologic Inc., Medical Imaging Corp., Samsung Medison Co. Ltd., and Touchstone Imaging have been profiled in this research report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider. The study details all the key strategies adopted by these market players and offers a comprehensive assessment of the present and forecasted competitive landscape.
For More Insight- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/09/23/2521754/0/en/Mushrooming-Oil-Gas-Sector-Opening-Plethora-of-Opportunities-for-Seamless-Steel-Pipe-Manufacturers-States-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.