As per a new Fact.MR survey, the global surgical drapes and gowns market is valued at US$ 3.8 billion and is predicted expand at a CAGR of 4.3% over the next five years.
Increasing focus on healthcare has led to a rise in the number of surgeries being performed and this has resulted in high demand for surgical gowns and drapes. Increasing awareness of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), rising incidence of chronic diseases, and increasing healthcare expenditure are expected to be the main factors driving the surgical drapes and gowns market growth on a global level.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7586
Surgical drape and gown manufacturers are expected to focus on the launch of new products to expand their product portfolios and propel their sales potential over the years to come.
- In October 2020, Cadillac Products Inc. announced the launch of ProTEC-USA and medical-grade EZDoff gowns to meet the high demand as coronavirus infections were rapidly peaking. These surgical gowns were available immediately and had a short delivery time to ensure proper supply in the places of need amidst a global pandemic.
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, has listed more developments in its latest surgical drapes and gowns market survey, along with a detailed assessment of the competitive landscape of the global marketplace.
Segmentation of Surgical Drapes and Gowns Industry Research
- By Type :
- Surgical Drapes
- Surgical Gowns
- By Usability :
- Disposable Surgical Drapes and Gowns
- Reusable Surgical Drapes and Gowns
- By End Use :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Uses
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7586
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Currently, the global surgical drapes and gowns market is valued at US$ 3.8 billion.
- From 2022 to 2026, the global surgical drapes and gowns market is set to expand at a CAGR of 4.3%.
- By 2026, the surgical drapes and gowns market is anticipated to account for a valuation of US$ 4.7 billion.
- Increasing awareness of hospital-acquired infections, rising incidence of chronic diseases, growing rate of hospitalizations, increasing number of surgeries being performed, and ever-rising healthcare expenditure across the world are factors that will positively impact market growth.
- The China surgical drapes and gowns market is projected to be valued at US$ 465 million by 2026 while expanding at a high CAGR of around 7%.
- The surgical drapes and gowns market in Canada is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% through 2026.
Surgical drape manufacturers are anticipated to focus on the launch of new products to increase their sales potential on a global scale.
- In March 2022, Cardinal Health, a leading manufacturer of medical products, announced the launch of its new surgical incise drape. The new drape uses Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG), an industry-leading antiseptic.
- EDM Medical Solutions, a leading medical imaging supplies organization, in July 2020, announced the launch of new CT scanner drapes. These single-use sterile drapes are launched to reduce infections in the medical environment and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Surgical gown suppliers are also expected to focus on the expansion of their production facilities to meet the high demand and increase their revenue generation capacity across the world.
- In October 2021, Harbour Technologies, a leading contract manufacturer of medical products in Canada, publicly unveiled its first fully-automated isolation gown manufacturing plant. The plant was launched to supply PPE kits to Canada and the U.S.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7586
Surgical drape manufacturers are expected to focus on the launch of new products to expand their product portfolios to maximize their sales potential. Surgical gown suppliers are also expected to focus on sustainability and focus on using sustainable materials to manufacture their surgical gowns and drapes.
For More Insight- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/09/23/2521656/0/en/Patient-Positioning-Systems-Market-Value-to-reach-US-1-7-Billion-by-2032-Diagnostics-Imaging-to-be-Top-Application-Area-Fact-MR-Report.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.