Tumour-induced osteomalacia or oncogenic osteomalacia is a rare paraneoplastic syndrome of bone which consist of osteomalacia or rickets induced by phosphaturic mesenchymal tumour (PMT). Tumour-induced osteomalacia diagnosed with an elevated level of blood fibroblast growth factor 23 (FGF23), phosphate and vitamin D-regulating hormone. According to Maastricht University Hospital research, paraneoplastic syndrome affects 8% of cancer patients.
Tumour-induced osteomalacia consists of the PMT which is induced by the wastage of renal phosphates due to the secretion of phosphatonin-like factors which hinders in phosphate uptake, also the excessive FGF23 halts the renal absorption of phosphate, which eventually deteriorate the bone health and strength. The Tumour-induced osteomalacia results in multiple biochemical malfunctioning such as elevated urine phosphate level (hyperphosphaturia) and low blood phosphate level (hypophosphatemia).
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5255
The global tumour-induced osteomalacia market is segmented into treatment, diagnosis, end-user and regions.
By treatment, the global tumour-induced osteomalacia market is further segmented into:
- Calcium (Cinarcalcet,
- Vitamin D (Calcitriol or Alphacalcidio)
By diagnosis, the global tumour-induced osteomalacia market is further segmented into:
- Elevated blood Fibroblast growth factor 23 (FGF-23)
- Serum calcium, PTH, vitamin D
- Hyperphosphaturia (Secondary effects of the FDF-23)
- Hypophosphatemia (Secondary effects of the FDF-23)
- Bone Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Differential Diagnosis
- Vitamin D metabolism and deficiency
- Renal Osteodystrophy
By end-user, the global tumour-induced osteomalacia market is further segmented into:
For entire list of market players, request for TOC here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5255
Tumour Induced Osteomalacia Market: Key Players
The key players of global tumour-induced osteomalacia market include Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd., Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-tech Co., Ltd., Kingdomway Nutrition, Inc., Amgen Inc., Forgo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Abbott, Solvay, GE Healthcare, Siemens and others.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia Market
Pre Book This Report – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5255
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583