As per the latest report published by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global Industrial Knitting Equipment market is expected to be worth US$ 1.26 Bn in 2022 and grow at the rate of 3.5% from 2022 to 2032. Fact.MR is documenting the exceptional potential contained in industrial knitting market with the idea of revolutionizing textile industry through creation of yarn right in knitting machine.
Textiles are being manufactured at a large scale to cater to demand from sporting goods, automotive, medical, and general apparel vertical. The end products include sportswear like shoes and swimsuits, seat covers for the cars, geotextiles for buildings, medical textiles, and mosquito nets for furnishings. Along these lines, the Industrial Knitting Equipment market is bound to be worth US$ 1.78 Bn by the year 2032. The apparel industries are going for industrial knitting equipment to obtain loop stitch jackets, scarfs, large shawls, cardigans, and likewise.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=544
Segments of Industrial Knitting Equipment Industry Research
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by Product :
- Flat Bed Knitting Equipment
- Auto Stripe Equipment
- Circular Knitting Equipment
- Single Jersey
- Double Jersey
- Flat Bed Knitting Equipment
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by Automation Level :
- Semi-automatic Industrial Knitting Equipment
- Automatic Industrial Knitting Equipment
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by End Use :
- Technical Textiles
- Medical Textiles
- Automotive Textiles
- Readymade Clothes
- Industrial Knitting Equipment Market by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=544
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America holds 21.9% of the market share.
- Europe contributes for 24.1% of the overall revenue.
- Circular knitting equipment is expected to dominate the market in the upcoming period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/544
The manufacturers of textiles are emphasizing on cutting age technology for gaining better control over shape, design, and quality of finished products. This has actually helped the industrial knitting equipment market to garner fame.
- Researchers at ETH Zurich did construct a curved textile shell as tall as over 10 feet. It does form a portion of five-ton concrete structure. This knitting machine holds the distinction of converting digitally-generated pattern into double-layered textile structure within 36 hours.
- ON (software company belonging to KARL MAYER Group), in May 2022, started developing novel digital solutions for improving customer experience.
- Mayer & Cie., in May 2022, launched the upgraded kits for the circular knitting machines already in use by customers. The packages are being provided in customized form.