The market for muscle stimulators is anticipated to grow from a worth of US$ 1.1 billion in 2022 to US$ 1.85 billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 5.4%. A CAGR of 6% is predicted for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation device sales, which will rise the fastest due to an increase in rheumatoid arthritis cases and sports injuries.
Electric sources have the ability to activate muscles, which helps treat a variety of illnesses like pain and muscular spasms. Muscle stimulators enhance muscle power, blood flow, muscular trimming, and motility.
Download a Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7786?PS
Why is the Use of Muscle Stimulators Rising Significantly?
Due to customer demand, wide adoption, and smartphone compatibility, the market for portable wireless muscle stimulators is expanding quickly.
The market for muscle simulators is expected to expand in the upcoming years as a result of the development of new technologies, increased elderly health awareness, rising healthcare costs, and sophisticated stimulation therapies.
For a variety of reasons, electric muscle stimulators are used in physical therapy. The main purposes of muscle stimulators are to increase muscle control, strength, and toning while also improving blood circulation. This is accomplished by supplying the body with electrical energy, which produces muscle contraction.
Key Companies Profiled
- Axiobionics, LLC
- BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.
- DJO Global, Inc.
- EMS Physio Ltd.
- Mettler Electronics Corp.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- OG Wellness Technologies Co., Ltd.
- OMRON Corporation
- RS Medical, Inc.
- The study analyses the state of the latest worldwide Muscle Stimulators market.
- The paper investigates the pandemic scenarios that are most likely to have a long-term impact on the sector.
- The paper examines in great detail how the world market for Muscle Stimulators is changing.
- The research examines how the worldwide Muscle Stimulators market is changing, the target markets with the greatest prospects, and emerging trends that could directly or indirectly affect your organisation.
- The report identifies prospects as well as the main obstacles you may face in the near future.
Segments of Muscle Stimulators Industry Research
- By Product Type:
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Burst Mode Alternating Current
- By Modality:
- Table Top
- By Application:
- Pain Management
- Neurological Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physiotherapy Clinics
- Sports Clinics
- Home Care
- By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America leads the muscle stimulators market. High demand for electrotherapy machines, the existence of key manufacturers of muscle stimulators, significant government investments in medical device research and development, and the early adoption of innovative muscle stimulators are all contributing to market growth in the region.
Rising healthcare expenditure on medical device advancements, an increase in musculoskeletal illnesses, and the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure are boosting the muscle stimulators market size.