The market for personal care and cosmetic preservatives is expected to reach a value of around US$ 408.6 million worldwide in 2023 due to the rising demand for personal care products post-pandemic in the wake of hygiene maintenance. The market is predicted to expand at a considerable growth rate of 5.8% by the end of the forecast period.
Preservatives are chemical additions that prolong the shelf life of cosmetic formulations and protect them from microbiological deterioration. Personal care and cosmetic preservatives are becoming more and more widespread in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries because they can stop harmful chemical changes in cosmetic formulations and lower spoilage.
Download sample copy of this report :-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4638?PJ
The examiners have used various extensive, eye-catching business knowledge tools to bring together realities, figures and market information to estimate and forecast earnings in the market.
Key partners in the market, including industry players, policymakers and funders in different countries, have consistently realigned their systems and ways of dealing with it to take advantage of new open doors. Many have recently updated their procedures to remain coordinated in the face of the general disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Segments Covered in the Personal Care and Cosmetic Preservatives Industry Survey
- By source
- Natural body care and cosmetic preservatives
- Synthetic personal care and cosmetic preservatives
- By chemical type
- benzoic acid
- benzyl alcohol
- ethyl lauroyl arginate
- through application
- rinse off
- hair conditioner
- body wash
- liquid soaps
- creams and lotions
- color cosmetics
- hair gels and mousses
- Leave-in conditioner
What do you get in a Fact.MR study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global personal care and cosmetic preservatives market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is the current competitive scenario of the global personal care and cosmetic preservatives market and its complicated details on potential business prospects of leading market players?
- Pricing strategies of various market players in the global personal care and cosmetic preservatives market
Regional analysis included
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific ex Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN countries, rest of APEJ)
How does Fact.MR help with strategic steps?
The data provided in the Personal Care & Cosmetic Preservatives Market report offers a comprehensive analysis of major trends in the industry. Industry players can use this data to strategically plan their potential business moves and generate remarkable revenue in the upcoming period.
The report encompasses the price trend analysis and the value chain analysis along with the analysis of the diverse offerings of the market players. The main motive of this report is to help companies make data-driven decisions and strategically plan their business moves.