The production and distribution of Marine Adhesives used in the maritime sector for a variety of tasks like shipbuilding, boat construction, and maintenance is referred to as the marine adhesives market. Marine adhesives are made specifically to survive the abrasive conditions present in the ocean, such as saltwater exposure, UV radiation, and temperature changes. The growing requirement for new ships and boats as well as the rising cost of repairing and maintaining current marine vessels are what are driving the market for marine adhesives. Additionally, the market for marine adhesives is anticipated to be driven by the rising trend towards sustainable and eco-friendly goods.
The market’s expansion may be constrained by elements including fluctuating raw material prices, strict restrictions, and a lack of standardisation. In the upcoming years, the market participants can anticipate to benefit significantly from the rising demand for marine adhesives in the Asia-Pacific region.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5412
Key Segments Covered in Marine Adhesives Industry Research
- By Resin
- Marine Epoxy Adhesives
- Marine Polyurethane Adhesives
- Marine Acrylic Adhesives
- By Substrate
- Marine Adhesives for Metals
- Marine Adhesives for Composites
- Marine Adhesives for Plastics
- By Vessel
- Marine Cargo Adhesives
- Marine Passenger Ship Adhesives
- Marine Boat Adhesives
- By Application:
- Marine Adhesives for Deck Systems
- Marine Adhesives for Glazing Deck Systems
- Marine Adhesives for Panel Bonding
- Marine Carpe Adhesives
- Marine Wood Adhesives
- Marine Construction Adhesives
- Marine Vinyl Adhesives
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Current market valuation of marine adhesives stands at US$ 323 Mn.
- Demand for marine polyurethane adhesives to remain high across assessment period.
- Market in Asia Pacific expected to amass a major share due to low production cost, better marine vessel manufacturing facilities, and increasing naval bases in the region.
- Marine adhesives can be used only within specific temperatures, causing major restrictions in their applicability.
- Demand in China to expand at CAGR of 6% across analysis period.
Key Companies Profiled
- H.B. Fuller
- LORD Corporation
- Scott Bader
- Master Bond
- Parson Adhesives
- SABA Dinxperlo
- Chemique Adhesives & Sealants
- Riëd B.V.
- Hernon Manufacturing
- Engineered Bonding Solutions
- Gougeon Brothers
Major Players are focused on creating marine adhesives that offer better strength and efficiency. They are working on innovating and developing adhesives that can be used in varying temperature ranges.
Increased spending on leisure activities has contributed to the growth of the marine sector, which is directly aiding market expansion. Popularity of underwater sports has increased opportunities for players due to rising equipment innovations. Players are now focused on launching innovative and advanced products.
Some of the key players in the global market are Engineered Bonding Solutions, Henkel, 3M, Sika, ITW, Ashland, LORD Corporation, Scott Bader, Permabond, Bostik, H. B. Fuller, Huntsman, Anabond, Gurit, Master Bond, Hernon Manufacturing, Parson Adhesives, Chemique Adhesives & Sealants, MAPEI, and Gougeon Brothers.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583