The market for goods and equipment used in healthcare institutions, particularly hospitals, is referred to as the “hospital supplies market.” Medical disposables, surgical tools, diagnostic tools, patient monitoring tools, and hospital furnishings are some of these goods and equipment. The industry is fueled by an ageing population, an increase in the number of individuals who use healthcare services, and a rise in the incidence of chronic diseases. The market for hospital supplies is being driven by factors such rising healthcare costs, a rise in the demand for cutting-edge medical technology, and an increase in the number of operations and hospital admissions. The three largest market participants for hospital supplies are Medtronic, GE Healthcare, and Philips Healthcare. Due to the rising need for healthcare services, the market is anticipated to expand in the next years.
According to estimates, the global market for hospital supplies was worth US$ 17.0 billion in 2018 and would surge to US$ 21 billion by the end of the projected year (2019-2029). The experts at Fact.MR have used extensive primary and extensive secondary research to provide a variety of estimates and predictions of the Hospital Supplies market, both globally and regionally. The analysts have combined facts, figures, and market data into revenue estimations and predictions for the Hospital Supplies market using a variety of widely used business intelligence techniques.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4553
Key Segments Covered in the Hospital Supplies Industry Report
- Product Type
- Surgical Gowns
- Disposable Gowns
- Reusable Gowns
- Surgical Drapes
- Disposable Drapes
- Reusable Drapes
- Surgical Gloves
- Disposable Gloves
- Reusable Gloves
- Surgical Packs
- Feeding Tubes
- Surgical Gowns
- End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
After reading the Hospital Supplies market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Hospital Supplies market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the Hospital Supplies market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Medline Industries, IncFalcon Technologies International L.L.C.
- McKesson Corp.
- Avanos Medical Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Ansell Healthcare LLC
- 3M Health Care Ltd
- Vygon SA
- Paul Hartmann AG
Some important questions that the Hospital Supplies market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the Hospital Supplies market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the Hospital Supplies market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583