As per the recent published report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global high power RF amplifier market exceeds a valuation of US$ 4.6 Bn at present, and is slated to accelerate at an impressive CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The market had registered an annual growth of 9.7% during 2016-2020. Fact.MR anticipates significant potential in the market, owing to rapidly rising popularity of wireless infrastructure. Widening expansion of 5G cellular networks will remain predominantly responsible for the demand growth of high power RF amplifiers, in addition to incessant penetration of smart devices and connected technology.
Established and newly entering semiconductor manufacturers in certain economies, including China, India, Japan, and the U.S., are estimated to stimulate the development of new business models. High power RF amplifier manufacturers will benefit from augmenting demand for advanced consumer electronics and network products, pushing IoT and wireless infrastructure areas further forward.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7078
High Power RF Amplifier Market Segmentations:
- By Product Type
- Solid State Power Amplifiers
- Travelling Wave Tube Power Amplifiers
- By Supply Voltage
- Below 5 V High Power RF Amplifiers
- 5.1 V – 15 V High Power RF Amplifiers
- 15 V – 30 V High Power RF Amplifiers
- Above 30 V High Power RF Amplifiers
- By Application
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Smart Energy
- By Industry
- High Power RF Amplifiers for Telecommunication
- High Power RF Amplifiers for Consumer Electronics
- High Power RF Amplifiers for Automotive
- High Power RF Amplifiers for Aerospace & Defence
- High Power RF Amplifiers for Medical Sector
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7078
Key Companies Profiled
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Qorvo, Inc
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Broadcom Limited
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG