The market for Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics consists of goods and services used to identify and classify RSV infection. These comprise diverse diagnostic techniques including molecular, serological, and quick testing for diagnosis. The rising prevalence of RSV infection, the ageing population, and the rising need for cutting-edge diagnostic techniques are some of the reasons driving the market.
The market is further divided into many categories of diagnostic techniques, including molecular, serological, and fast testing. Due to its high sensitivity and specificity, the market share of molecular diagnostic tests is the greatest. The market for RSV diagnostics is anticipated to expand in the next years due to factors including the rising demand for home healthcare, the rising usage of sophisticated diagnostic technologies, and the expanding emphasis on patient-centered healthcare.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6736
Key Market Segments Covered in Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics Industry Research
- By Technology
- RSV Molecular Diagnostics
- RSV Monoclonal Antibodies
- Differential Light Scattering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Flow Cytometry
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Gel Microdroplets
- By End Users
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Hospitals
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Nursing Homes
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Commercial Laboratories
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostics at Public Health Laboratories
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Market for respiratory syncytial virus diagnostics to grow 2.3X in value by 2031, and reach a valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn by 2031.
- RSV diagnostic kits & assays account for more one-third of the global market share.
- Market for RSV diagnostics in China to top US$ 253 Mn by 2031.
- Demand for respiratory syncytial virus diagnostics in Canada to increase at CAGR of 7.4%.
- Market in Japan anticipated to expand at CAGR of 6% from 2021 to 2031.
- New technological advancements in the field of diagnostics to boost market growth over next 10 years.
Key Companies Profiled
- Abbott Laboratories
- Dickinson and Company
- BioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Coris BioConcept
- DiaSorin Molecular LLC (DiaSorin Inc)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Merck KgaA
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Quidel Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- The diagnostics market for respiratory syncytial virus is very fragmented. The focus of manufacturers is on technical advancements that will hasten the detection of the respiratory syncytial virus.
- Additionally, there are frequent mergers and acquisitions in the sector. A prime example is Merck KGaA’s purchase of Sigma Aldrich.
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability